Monday, November 5, 2007

Thou Shalt Not Lie...even on 4th and inches

I can't lie. I have been reading, but no blogging due to NFL football.

The Patriots and Cowboys are kicking butt, the Colts rock even though they lost, and while the Broncos disappointed, they aren't nearly as bad as the Ravens…or the Dolphins.

To add to all that, my fantasy football team has had alternating one game streaks for the entire season, so far. 1 on, 1 off…1 on, 1 off…and so on. I guess I should look at the good side; at least I haven’t lost 2 in a row, and since I started with a win, I’ve always had a “winning” season.

There’s actually a message from God in all this: man is not in control, and regardless of statistics, history, experience, or luck, only God knows what’s coming next…according to His plan.

21, 42, button hook sailor tight..Amen.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

that's a good one! i'm ROFL. that's the first time i've used that online expression.

i don't know what "21, 42 button hook sailor tight" means.

Grandma said...

ditto on the 21, 42 thing