Friday, February 1, 2008

Hello February

It’s February 1st; for some reason I feel like I should blog something. No, I’m not going to write about black history month anymore than I would write about white history month; I’m not much of a historian, and I abhor even the most acceptable visage of racism.

I know…

GO GIANTS!

Yes I know, it’s not religious or biblical in nature, but it is appropriate for the day (and at least it’s not political). This is Super Bowl weekend. It’s practically a national holiday.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the Pats win (19-0 would be a beautiful thing), but I’m rooting for Eli and the Giants because I like this particular underdog. Actually the only thing I wouldn’t like is a blow out. Blow outs are never fun.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

especially in a car on the highway going 75 or 80 miles an hour. that would totally stink!