Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Political senses starting to dull?

Try PoliWax!

I was thinking…I spend so much time posting to this blog that maybe I should mix it up a bit and post to another blog…everything in moderation, right?

I sense skepticism.

The truth is I am utterly dumfounded by some of the latest political developments in the US, especially with relation to Presidential hopeful, Barack Obama; so much so, I have to blog about it, and since this blog was not meant as a political forum, I started another.

Don’t get me wrong, I completely expect that politics will at times be very relevant and applicable fodder for growing in faith and leading our families in faith, especially since modern day politicians and government seem so intent on encroaching on religion and family. I simply want to make certain politics does not dominate the landscape.

The Father-hood is devoted first to God and family, and while obviously (I cannot betray my values) the other blog is likely to be inadvertently devoted to the same things, the topics will focus more on politics, policy, and the zany antics of voters within the US.

Anyway, in case postings seem to get sparse here in the Father-hood, you can always check the other blog for some PoliWax.

No comments: